Congregatio Jesu is an international female religious congregation based in Rom. The official language of the congregation is English.
The Financial Administrator supports the General Bursar in her role of responsibility for the fi-nancial management of the Generalate and for overseeing financial management within the con-gregation.
The Financial Administrator will support the General Bursar through
- general accounting work: data entry and accounting records, using an accounting software;
- preparation of monthly, half-yearly and annual reports;
- preparation of electronic payments, within specified limits of responsibility, and keeping the cash books;
- administrative tasks associated with employee contracts and payroll, taxation, general and health insurance operations;
- communication with the banks, including investment managers;
- managing general administrative tasks;
- other financial & legal work as required from time to time (at the same level of responsibility).
- relevant level of qualification in accounting;
- competence and experience in the use of an accounting software and other computer skills;
- fluency in Italian and good knowledge of English;
- possession of or willingness to acquire a working knowledge of the provisions of the relevant law relating to the management of temporary goods;
- ability to work as part of a team in a small office environment with a wide range of tasks and responsibilities;
- exceptional reliability and demonstrated understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
The Financial Administrator will report directly to the General Bursar, with ultimate responsi-bility to the General Superior.
Conditions of employment
- The contract AGIDAE Enti Socio Assistensial.
- 20 hours per week, negotiable
- Criminal record certificate and charges pending;
- Other official documents as required.
Start date: May or June 2024
For application or further information: firstname.lastname@example.org